REVISED: OPEN VACANCY

Dear Moderator and members,

We are looking for Officers and Rating to join with our Principal Vessel.

Requirement:

1. MALAYSIAN CONTAINER VESSEL
   *C/E –  Class I
   *2/E – Class II
   *2/O – Class II
     Period of Contract: 8 – 2, Ocean Going

2. SUPPLY & DIVING SUPPORT VESSEL (SAUDI ARABIA)
   *C/O – Class II
    Period of Contract: 3 months duty
    A/B, OILER, COOK & MESSBOY

3. AHTS, UTILITY & SUPPLY (SAUDI ARABIA)
   *Master – Class I/II
   *C/O – Class I/II
   *2/O – Class II
   *C/E – Class I/II
   *2/E – Class II
   *AB, OILER and COOK
     Period of Contract: 6 – 1, Arabian Gulf
 
4. SUPPLY/UTILITY & CREW-BOAT (BRUNEI OFFSHORE)
   *Master – Class I/II/III/IV
   *C/O – Class II/III/IV
   *C/E – Class I/II/III
   *Asst. Engr – Class III/IV
     Periode of Contract: 5 – 1, BSP

For the terms & condition, salary, etc. Please contact our office to obtain 
more information of the above vacancies.  You can submit you CV through our 
email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED] com for our evaluation.




      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page. 
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Kirim email ke