I believe this is from a project to have AI reverse engineer all of the Adobe 
apps. There’s apparently Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and the rest as 
well. Should be an interesting story to watch. 

-Marco

> On Oct 9, 2026, at 1:09 AM, Larry Colen <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I just ran across the reference to this I haven't fully looked into it, but 
> a lot of the source code is on github, you might be able to roll your own:
> https://getartcraft.com/apps
> 
> They also have versions for Linux:
> https://getartcraft.com/apps/lightcraft
> 
> I need to get to bed, they are probably going to start working on replacing 
> the roof on the house next door in about six hours, but I wanted to share the 
> pointer for folks to look at.
> 
> __
> Larry Colen from Lothlorien
> [email protected]
> 
> 
> --
> %(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
> the directions.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to