Some good work there, Peter.

I like the Lake Mathieson images (I think I've seen one of these in a
PUG) and the shot of the two zebras.  Also the William Ricketts
Sanctuary images - haven't been there for decades. I'll have to re-visit
on my next trip to Melbourne.



Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://members.westnet.com.au/brianwal/SL/





On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:16:00 +1100, "Peter McIntosh"
<[email protected]> said:
> A lurker delurks...
> 
> Thanks heaps guys for putting this together.  Volunteers (irrespective of
> what they're volunteering for) never receive enough thanks for their
> work.
> Looking forward to seeing the end product.  I've sent two - hopefully
> they're good enough.
> 
> Hmmmm... an introduction...
> 
> Not sure how long I've been on the list - probably 2-3 years I guess. 
> I'm
> situated in Sydney, Australia, just one hill east of Brian Walters.  Been
> running around with an ist-DL and a couple of Pentax lenses for a while,
> photographing spasmodically.  And the results reflect it...
> www.pbase.com/petergly.  Hopefully more time coming up to allow me to
> concentrate on it more.
> 
> Oh yeah, BTW - page also works fine on Operas 9.62.
> 
> Back to lurking...
> 
> Ciao,
> 
> Peter in Western Sydney
>
-- 


-- 
http://www.fastmail.fm - Access your email from home and the web


--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to