Thanks, Marnie. Yes, I had put up Pass Road some time back. I don't believe 
I've shown Attitude Sky here, but it's been a favorite of mine since shooting 
it several years ago. Some have remarked favorably about the composition with 
such comments as; "..it fits the lower left/upper right eye channel". (??) 

Jack


--- On Thu, 12/11/08, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: Homage to Ansel Adams Exhibition (requested images)
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 10:57 AM
> In a message dated 12/9/2008 5:28:48 P.M.  Pacific Standard
> Time, 
> [email protected] writes:
> OK, Ken. Here are the five  semi-finalists of the nine
> offered.
> Thanks for asking,  BTW.
> 
> Jack
> 
> Comments  welcome.
> 
> http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=359
> 
> http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=360
> 
> http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=361
> 
> http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=362
> 
> http.//photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=363
> 
> =================
> I  looked a these the other day, Jack, but wanted to take
> my time with 
> comments, so  coming back to them.
> 
> I love the first. That diagonal line makes it. Very  basic,
> very dramatic, 
> and very Ansel Adamish.
> 
> I think I've seen all the  others before, except maybe
> for Pass Road (I think 
> you've showed something like  it, maybe this is a
> different rendition). I 
> also really love Pass Road, lovely  lines, depth and
> perspective and the sky was 
> quite cooperative. Both it and  Attitude Sky should get in,
> IMHO.
> 
> Good luck.
> 
> Marnie  :-)
> 
> ---------------------------------------------
> Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be
> censored.  
> 
> **************Make your life easier with all your friends,
> email, and 
> favorite sites in one place.  Try it now. 
> (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)
> 
> --
> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> [email protected]
> http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link
> directly above and follow the directions.


      

--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to