On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 20/11/08, Christian, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
>>Hi pentaxians. I've been off the list for a few months while the wife
>>and I enabled ourselves with a new house in the Old Dominion and tried
>>to no avail to sell the other house in Maryland. Did ya miss me? More
>>important did I miss anything? Hmmm, 3 days back on the list... JCO is
>>looking for M42 DSLRs, knarf is still a genius at street photography
>>("Cold November Day" is a fantastic picture, knarf) and cotty is
>>still... well, he's here anyway. Nothing ever changes....
>
> Dude. I sold my 1DmII, and Canon lenses. Somebody said there was going
> to be a full-framed Pentax at some point....
There is. How come i did not get THAT memo.
So Cotty sells his Canon stuff. So, that only leaves Christian and
some lady i se at my horse shows.
How DO they make any money.
Dave
Dave
>
>
> --
>
>
> Cheers,
> Cotty
>
>
> ___/\__
> || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche
> ||=====| http://www.cottysnaps.com
> _____________________________
>
>
>
> --
> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> [email protected]
> http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow
> the directions.
>
--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com
http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/
Ontario Canada
--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow
the directions.