or use the DVD soft free studio from http://www.videosoft.com I like it a
lot.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Budden" <[email protected]>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 1:11 PM
Subject: Recording from YouTube - was GoldWave Recording From Internet
Hi all
Just catching up on a backlog of emails and came across this one. Don't
know if this is too late to be useful, but you can get the audio out of
YouTube files with the free YouTube to iPod converter. You can download
it
from the following link
http://download.cnet.com/Free-YouTube-to-iPod-Converter/3000-2071_4-10634568
.html
There's also a tutorial on it's use, which can be found be searching for
You
Tube to Ipod Converter on the blind cool tech website at
http://www.blindcooltech.com/
Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
On Behalf Of RicksPlace
Sent: 12 November 2009 16:21
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: GoldWave Recording From Internet
Hi: I want to record from the internet some YouTube Guitar lessons so I
can
practice at a slower rate. I saw the following in some article:
"to record the mixed
sound going to the speakers by selecting
"Stereo Mix" or "What-U-Hear"
doesn't include the mic signal..."
Where is this option? I have looked in my device tab and see a couple of
input devices but nothing about what you hear or my speakers or anything.
Does anyone have any ideas?
I thought I could capture those Internet audio files as they played.
Thanks Rick USA
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]