Hi Petro, Do you have to be in the US or UK, or is it available in other countries too (specifically Australia)?
Regards Vivien ----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 9:00 PM Subject: Mobivox the Skype assistant >I found a fantastic phone service called Mobivox. > > Go to: > > http://www.mobivox.com > > You can call your Skype contacts for free from any mobile or > land line phone. > > If you and your friends are Mobivox users then calls are free. > > Read the FAQs like I did. > > You must use mobivox within 7 days to not lose our membership. > So just call a Skype contact to preserve the membership. > > The system works by you finding a local access number. > > You get the choice of British and American vox girl voice on the > telephone. > > You can use the dial pad on the phone to make your choices. > > you can also use your speech to make your selections - to tell > vox girl what to do for you. > > It uses voice recognition. > > For example, say who's online and vox girl will tell you all the > Skype contacts that are online and you can call them on your > regular phone line for free. > > Finally, I am only telling you about this product. This is not > an endorsement to use it. If you do not like it that's fine. > > I am just sharing this information to the blind community. > > The service gives you.25 cents in credit. > > Write me off list and I'll be glad to test this service with > you. > > In your message subject line put mobivox so I know its from you. > > Petro > > > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... > http://www.pc-audio.org > > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > > -- > No virus found in this incoming message. > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.14/912 - Release Date: > 22/07/2007 7:02 PM > > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
