I doubt the wireless network thing to get music off another computer or 
whatever is too accessible. The Sirius would probably be nice though.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Cornell Ligon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: Audigy digital output


> Hi John,
> Thanks for the response. I'm going to try something else to make sure my
> wife didn't put my receiver in a different mode.
> I am running an Onkyo 989 version 2 whoch allows users to manipulate the
> digital input settings to the source they want to use... when she ran
> through all the optic and coaxial lines, my satellite came up on one and 
> dvd
> player on another, but I couldn't get the sound from the computer to come 
> up
> other than the way I described in the initial post. Well, she's out of 
> town
> now, so I may just take the coaxial line from the dvd player and run into 
> my
> computer to see if that will work. If so, than I know it was something on
> the receiver's end...BTW: I considered a JVC receiver a few months ago, 
> the
> Rx702B I think was the model; which are you using? is it pretty nice? I
> liked the model I noted, because it offers wireless networking and has
> sirius satellite as well...
>
>
>
> Best Regards,
> Cornell
>
>
>
>
> ----Original Message Follows----
> From: "John Price" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Reply-To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: Audigy digital output
> Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 15:41:23 -0400
>
> Hello Cornell,
> In my computer, I am using a Sound Blaster Odyssey 4 Series molti media
> controller sound card.
> When I want suroundsound in 5.1 channel, I just run the digital output in 
> to
> my JVC 6.1AV receiver.
> I didn't have to do any switching in the card setup menu at all.
> So I wonder if the software is configured properly for your sound card?
> My Best regards to you all.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Cornell Ligon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 2:05 PM
> Subject: Audigy digital output
>
>
> > Hi all,
> > I just hook my pc into my home theater system and televisoin. I am using
> > Creative Audigy 1z audio card, which has a digital in and out for
> playback
> > and recording.
> > when I hook up an RCA cord with left and right on one end and a single
> > male
> > 3.5mm plug on the other end plugged into the speakers out of my 
> > computer;
> > I
> > have no problem. However, I want to use the digital lines in and out for
> > superior sound quality going into my system. I went into the sound
> > advanced
> > features and checked the box that says digital, but got no sound, so
> > reverted my setting back to the initial way I described in this email.
> >
> > Any ideas of what's going wrong or what I've done wrong? thanks in
> > advance.
> > Best Regards,
> > Cornell
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> > http://www.pc-audio.org
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >
> > --
> > No virus found in this incoming message.
> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> > Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.13/843 - Release Date: 
> > 6/10/2007
> > 1:39 PM
> >
> >
>
>
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to