Hi Gordon,
I use www.emusic.com.  I imagine the design would be the same.

Each track of each album is displayed with a download link.  After all the 
tracks, there is another link entitled "download all".  Clicking this link 
downloads the whole album with download manager.

I hope the UK site works the same.
Cheers,
Barry.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "G. McFarlane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC-Audio" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 11:03 AM
Subject: Users of emusic.co.uk


> Hi
> Can anyone who uses emusic.co.uk please tell me how to use their download 
> manager when downloading albums? I only seem to be able to download tracks 
> one at a time, bypassing the download manager.
> Thanks.
> Gordon McFarlane
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.463 / Virus Database: 269.6.0/775 - Release Date: 24/04/2007 
> 5:43 PM
>
> 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to