I think only winamp will play it, not even media player. I'm not sure what 
format it actually uses for the stream encoding itself.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dana S. Leslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: xm stations with winamp


> Strictly speaking, as indicated by the syntax, I believe that UVOX:// is a
> transfer protocol, like HTP://, NOT a file type.
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "djc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 12:13 PM
> Subject: Re: xm stations with winamp
>
>
>> I've received a couple of complaints regarding the xm file I offer.
>> Generally the issue is that people are using the wrong player or an older
>> player that won't handle uvox files. I suggest that you update to the
>> latest winamp and that should fix the issue. All the xm streams I offer
>> and
>> now there are 55 of them work just fine here.
>> For your free copy Please contact me privately at:
>> djc.my-net-space.net
>> ITunes won't handle uvox files.
>>
>>
>> *********** REPLY SEPARATOR  ***********
>>
>> On 3/8/2007 at 6:23 PM Trace wrote:
>>
>>>I got the xm stations from my firend.
>>>    I can't get sound on any of them.
>>>    I'm thinking I have something setup incorrectly, please advise.
>>>To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send a message to:
>>>[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word unsubscribe in the
>>>subject line.
>>> Archives located at:
>>>http://www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
>>> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
>>>the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly.
>>>Instead, please contact
>>>the list owners at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>
>>
>>      djc's Jukebox: http://paulmerrell.net:9212
>> Or http://sc5.spacialnet.com:15284 Saturday Evenings 9 to midnight
>> Eastern.
>>
>>     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1
>>
>>      email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>     I C Q Number Is: 4781694
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>> http://www.pc-audio.org
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>
>>
>> __________ NOD32 2105 (20070309) Information __________
>>
>> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
>> http://www.eset.com
>>
>>
>
>
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to