Hi Ted
If you are wanting to write avi files to dvd you must first convert them to 
mpeg (mpg) files. There are may solutions on

www.vcdhelp.com

Nero can do this. I myself prefer a program called tmpgenc. There's tmpgenc 
express 3 which will convert many files into mpg files, and there's tmpgenc 
dvd creator which will put them onto dvd. Both these programs are fairly 
accessible to Jaws.

Tmpgenc have recently changed their name to tsunami and slightly updated 
products can be bought from them.

www.tmpg-inc.com

Also both programs are available on trial. They do need a bit of jaws 
cursoring at times and in certain places a little sighted help, but for most 
purposes, once set, they're fairly accessible.

should help here.
Others may have other preferences.

Take care.

Gordon McFarlane

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ted Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 10:53 AM
Subject: what program do I need?


> Hi listers.  I wonder what do I need to write AVI or MPG files, I hope I 
> got that extension right, to a DVD?  I want to write downloaded moovies to 
> a DVD for watching.  Can anyone help?
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
> --
> This email has been verified as Virus free
> Virus Protection and more available at http://www.plus.net
>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.3/209 - Release Date: 21/12/05
>
> 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to