Could you give me info re the make and model?
As I mentioned I would like to play my MP3's as well as my CD's.
The number of presets does not really matter though a minimum of 10 would be 
nice. As I have no vision at all, I would like to be able to set the stations 
once and use the preset buttons thereafter.
If anyone has any info but feels posting to this list may not be appropriate, 
please don't hesitate to e-mail me privately at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks in advance if anyone has any info!
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JULIE MELTON" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: Portable cd/mp3 player plus am/fm tuner recommendation


Hello.

I bought one with ten presets each for a.m., f.m., TV, and weather.  It was
a couple years ago, but it cost me around $70.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Robert Hebert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 5:12 PM
Subject: Portable cd/mp3 player plus am/fm tuner recommendation


> I have been searching audio stors for the following item and have been
> told
> so far that it is not available.
> I am looking for a portable A.M./F.M. tuner with memory presets. These can
> be on the unit itself or on a remote keypad.
> I would also like the unit to be able to play CD's and MP3's.
> I am looking for a small portable unit.
> I have been able to find the CD/MP3 unit and I have found the portable
> AM/FM
> tuner with between 20 and 40 presets but these have been separate units
> but
> I can't imagine that someone does not make a unit that combines all
> features.
> I have found a Sony DNS 320 or 420 that does just about everything but it
> is
> a diskman type unit which means it does not have its own speakers--just
> head
> phones. If this unit had speakers it would be perfect.
> Can anyone recommend the type of unit I am looking for or or has it not
> been
> built yet?
> Thanks to any and all who have a solution for me!
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to