Hi Hamish. Take a look at the following shareware converter. This may help
you.
http://www.akoff.com/


*********** REPLY SEPARATOR  ***********

On 6/17/2004 at 9:38 AM Hamish Mackenzie wrote:

>Hi all 
>
>As the subject line says I am looking to convert a wav file to a mid
>file does anyone know of anything I can use to accomplish this?
>
>Cheers 
>
>hamish 
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of doc
>Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 3:53 PM
>To: PC audio discussion list. 
>Subject: Re: soundblaster audigy software
>
>
>Moving from the ?game port? 
>center channel
>rear channel
>front channel
>mike
>line in
>digital out
>Doc Wright
>http://wrightplaceinc.net
>When I've given all that I have to give
>Its just the least I can do for my neighbor.
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
>http://www.pc-audio.org
>
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>_______________________________________________
>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
>http://www.pc-audio.org
>
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]




     My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com
                                        
             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to