Hello

My name is Mrs. Mellisa Lewis am going on a cancer surgery today.I join the 
dating site today so 
i can meet good person.contact my lawyer, Tell her that I have WILLED 14.258M 
to you for the good work 
of the lord. quoting my personal reference number 
JJ/MMS/953/5015/GwrI/316us/uk.  I have paid for the state 
tax on this money to be transferred to you. My lawyer's Name: Barrister Anisa 
Patel

Email: [email protected]
TEL:+44 703 185 5915
God bless
Mellisa Lewis.


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pau-mikro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pau-mikro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Дати відповідь електронним листом