Hi,

thanks for your response. I don't think so. With the search function I can 
access the current owner, responsible and the creator of a ticket but not the 
one who last changed/closed it. 

As long as I had the beahvoir enabled that every edit causes an owner change 
the search function covered this business case by searching for owners, but 
without this enabled I've no idea to find the tickets.

- Timo 



-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Marco 
Vannini
Gesendet: Montag, 20. September 2010 12:00
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Betreff: Re: [otrs] search ticket closed by agent

Try using search function (lens icons) there should be everything you need for 
this purpose


On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Rupp Timo <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any possibility to find all tickets closed (or edited) by a 
> specified agent on a specified date? I didn't find anything in 
> documentation or mailing list history ...
>
>
>
> Thx for your suggestions
>
> -          Timo
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
> Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
> To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs

Reply via email to