Worked like a charm!!
Thank you!
Vince
> Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 08:03:55 +0200> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
> [email protected]> Subject: Re: [otrs] Illegal division by zero at
> ../..//Kernel/System/Stats.pmline 1581.> > Hi Vince Deli> > you have to
> delete it from your database.> > i.e. delete from xml_storage where xml_type
> = "Stats" and xml_key => "your own faulty query key";> > regards,> Bruno> >
> -----Original Message-----> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of> Vince Deli> Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 6:17 PM> To:
> [email protected]> Subject: [otrs] Illegal division by zero at>
> ../..//Kernel/System/Stats.pmline 1581.> > Whenever I try to access a test
> stat from the Web interface, I get this> error message.> > SOFTWARE ERROR:> >
> Illegal division by zero at ../..//Kernel/System/Stats.pm line 1581.> > Is
> there anyone here on the list that has experienced this? I get the> error no
> matter which user I use, even root. The line that the error> message refers
> to in Stats.pm is:> > if ($TimePeriod / ($ScalePeriod * $Count) >>
> ($Self->{ConfigObject}->Get('Stats::MaxXaxisAttributes') || 100)> > We have
> other saved stats that work fine and all I really want to do is> to delete
> the problematic stat. Any help will be appreciated.> > Thanks> > >
> ________________________________> > Get Free (PRODUCT) RED(tm) Emoticons,
> Winks and Display Pics. Check it> out!>
> <http://joinred.spaces.live.com?ocid=TXT_HMTG_prodredemoticons_052008> >
> _______________________________________________> OTRS mailing list: otrs -
> Webpage: http://otrs.org/> Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs> To
> unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs> Support or
> consulting for your OTRS system?> => http://www.otrs.com/
_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends.
http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_052008_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
Support or consulting for your OTRS system?
=> http://www.otrs.com/