Hi Corey,
This is due to the customer notification settings in your queues. You can select move, status, owner as notifcations to your customers.Hello All,I configured otrs once before, but it has been a while and there are a few things I cannot remember.1. when I created a queue, and modified ticket, I see the following message in the log:Sent email to 'OTRS Feedback <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>' from 'OTRS Management <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'. HistoryType => SendCustomerNotification, Subject => Re: [Ticket#1010001] New Queue "CentOS"
2. For Some reason I cannot get OTRS to actually send messages to my email account. I can send mail from the root prompt via echo “Test Message x.x.x.x” | sendmail [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> but I cannot get any mail from within OTRS, I must be missing something.
Are you using sendmail? Check in Core::Sendmail
3. How do I change the mail from going to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to have it go to myself.
The sysem mail address is located in Core:Postmaster and system address
can be assigned in the admin interface. They must then be assigned to
queue in the queue settings.
4. Also, when selecting messages for bulk operation, It prompts me
hit “OK for bulk Action”, I cannot remember where in the
configuration file to disable that message.
Search for Bulk in the Sysconfig, I am sure you will find it:)
--
Shawn Beasley
((otrs)) :: OTRS AG :: Norsk-Data-Straße 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
Fon: +49 (0) 9421 56818 0 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 56818 18
http://www.otrs.com/ :: Communication with success!
Geschäftssitz: Bad Homburg
Amtsgericht Bad Homburg, HRB 10751
Steuernummer: 003/240/97521
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Burchard Steinbild
Vorstandsvorsitzender: André Mindermann
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
_______________________________________________ OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/ Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs Support or consulting for your OTRS system? => http://www.otrs.com/
