CSS changes are only affects HTML part of OM.

It all possible, but require code modification


On 1 September 2014 22:17, <[email protected]> wrote:

> hello,
>
> I would like to cutomize my OM environment (debian squeezy / OM 3.0.2) and
> I would like to know if :
> - it is possible to hide the user-list on the left screen when you enter
> in a room ?
> - it is possible to auto-close the user-list when you enter in the room
> - it is possible to hide video window of administrator or user ?
>
> I'm wondering if I can design all my screens very precisely. I know that I
> can modify custom.css  to modify colors, and hide/show part in Room
> layout Options. But is it possible to do more modifications ?
>
> Ben
>



-- 
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to