Hi,

I install 0.8.4 on windows, so it would be ok for all people...
You need java6, red 0.8xxx (IMPORTANT) and mysql.
You need to configure your hibernate.cfg.xml and that's all.

Bidab

On Jun 30, 9:06 pm, mace <[email protected]> wrote:
> If you go to the root directory of your installation do you see the red5
> demo page?
> Do the demos work for you?
> I've been installing this a lot lately on XP so your OS should be fine.
> Check your Java installation, environment variables(java_home, GS,
> swift_tools and all that), and your database(I've only used MySQL).
>
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Gabriel Gebara <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Ive been doing many other tests and still couldnt find a solution. The
> > OM is being correctly placed in the correct webapps folder. From what
> > I researched, there are other people with similar problems. I only can
> > run an old dist of OM. If I try the new one with its bundled Red5 or
> > with the newest one I can´t. Maybe theres something to do with the
> > change of Red5 main class from Standalone to Bootrap...
>
> > On 24 jun, 17:08, galipernicus <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > It sounds likely that your openmeetings folder isn't in the webapps
> > > folder of the red5 installation.
>
> > > On Jun 23, 5:41 pm, Gabriel Gebara <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > Hello,
>
> > > > Im trying to install the newest version in the newest red5 in WinXP.
> > > > It was all going well until I tried to run the install servlet. Red5
> > > > cant find it! I imagine OM isnt detected by Red5 because during
> > > > startup it logs info´s for all demo apps in webapp directory but it
> > > > never writes anything about OM.
>
> > > > Any suggestion?
>
> > > > Thx in advance!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to