I guess you have some issue in the version of client and server as I lately
made a change that forces you to use a corresponding version of client +
server (webapp). Make sure you are using the latest revision of Server and
Client Code and the error will be gone.

sebastian

2009/6/21 [email protected] <[email protected]>

>
> Hello,
>
> I've setup the openmeetings 0.8RC3-R2051 and everything works fine.
> Now, as I need some extra features from the SOAP service, I've setup
> the RED5 server from hudson (as described on "Build source" on the
> wiki) and checkout the last webapp and client release (r2087).
>
> When I start openmeetings with this svn release, it works (I can login
> and use the admin panel) but if I enter a room I get disconnected from
> the red5 server (message: The Connection to the Server is lost. You
> need to reload the Application or/and check your Network.). But, with
> the same svn release, if I enter using the maindebug application, it
> works fine.
>
> I've tried several red5 install from Hudson (0.9, 08 RC3, 08 RC2, 08
> RC1) from several computers (Debian or Ubuntu Server) and I always
> have the same problem. I can't find where the problem is.
>
> Thanks for any idea that could help me,
>
> Nicolas
> >
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[email protected]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to