Hi,

Since upgrading to OpenIndiana 151.1.5 I have experienced a problem with my Raid 1 boot disk which was working perfectly.

Jul 10 18:41:48 ts scsi: [ID 583861 kern.info] mpt_sas2 at mpt_sas0: scsi-iport 8 Jul 10 18:41:48 ts genunix: [ID 936769 kern.info] mpt_sas2 is /pci@0,0/pci10de,378@d/pci1000,3010@0/iport@8 Jul 10 18:41:48 ts genunix: [ID 408114 kern.info] /pci@0,0/pci10de,378@d/pci1000,3010@0/iport@8 (mpt_sas2) online Jul 10 18:41:48 ts scsi: [ID 365881 kern.info] /pci@0,0/pci10de,378@d/pci1000,3010@0 (mpt_sas0):
Jul 10 18:41:48 ts     Volume 286 is resyncing
Jul 10 18:41:48 ts scsi: [ID 583861 kern.info] mpt_sas1 at mpt_sas0: scsi-iport 4 Jul 10 18:41:48 ts genunix: [ID 936769 kern.info] mpt_sas1 is /pci@0,0/pci10de,378@d/pci1000,3010@0/iport@4 Jul 10 18:41:48 ts genunix: [ID 408114 kern.info] /pci@0,0/pci10de,378@d/pci1000,3010@0/iport@4 (mpt_sas1) online

I have tried upgrading to latest release of Bios and Firmware but the problem remains, if I revert to OpenIndiana 151.1.4 the problem appears to go away in that the synchronisation is not as bad.


_______________________________________________
OpenIndiana-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://openindiana.org/mailman/listinfo/openindiana-discuss

Reply via email to