Meme,

Thanks for sending this email so I know what your experience was with trying to 
join the meeting after it had started. For the record, late members are always 
welcome, and IRC software will allow you to join at any time without causing us 
problems. Ironically, for the first time in my time facilitating the DIG 
meetings I posted the link to the meeting agenda[1] multiple times in case 
there were folks that came in after the start. 

So let me know if you still have any reservations with using the IRC software, 
or concerns that you were doing something that DIG did not like.Though you 
probably were not, since we don't really have many rules.

BTW, are you new to IRC software (like I was three years ago)? I can send you 
some tips on IRC if you need them.

Let me know how I can help you participate,
Yamil

[1] 
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meeting_20140410-agenda

On Apr 10, 2014, at 2:26 PM, Meme Marlow <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi, Yamil. 
> 
> I had full intentions of attending this meeting, so I can start my document 
> interest group journey, but I forgot about it. I just remembered and it seems 
> the meeting is over or late members are not welcome. Either way I could not 
> participate. 
> 
> I would like to start doing something in this, so please keep me on the email 
> list and maybe I will get to the next meeting. Or, if there are things I can 
> do right now to start helping in this process, please let me know. I am not 
> sure how this all works, but I am interested and willing to help. 
> 
> Thanks, Meme
> 
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Yamil Suarez" <[email protected]>
> To: "Development Evergreen list" <[email protected]>, 
> "Documentation discussion for Evergreen software" 
> <[email protected]>, "Evergreen Community 
> Catalogers" <[email protected]>, "General Evergreen 
> List" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 11:25:46 AM
> Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Upcoming Documentation Interest Group Meeting:    
> Thursday April 10, 2014
> 
> Hello everyone,
> 
> The Evergreen Documentation Interest Group has its next meeting scheduled for 
> Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 2:00 PM EST on the #EvergreenIRC channel 
> (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php).
> 
> Anyone interested in documentation is welcome to attend. An agenda has been 
> posted at 
> http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings  
> 
> Changes and additions to the agenda are welcome.
> 
> Thanks,
> Yamil
> 
> -- 
> Meme Marlow
> Worch Memorial Public Library
> Director
> PO Box 336
> Versailles, OH 45380
> 937-526-3416
> [email protected]
> 
> Now reading: Apologize, apologize by Elizabeth Kelly

Reply via email to