Looking at your filters, those are the same one I use on the reports that I
have created.

 

Lynn Floyd 
[email protected] 
Anderson County Library 
864-260-4500 x181 
http://www.andersonlibrary.org <http://www.andersonlibrary.org/>  
  

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
George Tuttle
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 12:08 PM
To: 'Evergreen Discussion Group'
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Send me screenshot of your filter settings for
essential bill and payment reports

 

The PINES Reports Working Group is working on requirements for a new reports
interface for Evergreen. I've been tasked with providing details for some
essential library bill and payment reports and I am currently working on
descriptions of filter settings for the following reports:

 

.             Total Billed (Total amount billed, both paid and unpaid, by a
library or library system during a specified period of time)

 

.             Total Payments Received (Total amount paid to a library or
library system during a specified period of time)

 

.             Outstanding Bills Summary (Total outstanding bills from a
specified period of time)

 

.             Patron Bill & Payment History (List of bill and payment
history for a specific patron, including related circulation information)

 

.             Payments Received List (List of all payments received during a
specified time period, including patron and staff workstation information)

 

.             Detailed Daily Cash Report (Total payments received for the
previous day with display categories not found in the quick Cash Report)

 

Since PINES has been with Evergreen from the beginning, most of our reports
template come from the early core sources (like Classic Open Transaction
Summary, Payments: Desk, and Circulation) and I would like to get a more
contemporary and non-PINES perspective on bill and payment reports.
Attached are screenshots of filter settings for some of the more popular
bill and payment report templates used in PINES. If you use substantially
different filters for your bill or payment reports, send me a screenshot. It
would be helpful to me to get a non-PINES point of view.

 

Currently I am only focusing only filter settings. Display settings come
later. 

 

Thanks.

 

George Tuttle

Computer Services Librarian

Piedmont Regional Library System

770-867-2762 x113

770-891-0654 (cell)

770-867-7483 (fax)

[email protected]

LOGOFEB2013

 

 

<<image001.png>>

Reply via email to