Will they be going into a consortium? multi-branch system? standalone?

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Geoff Sams <[email protected]> wrote:

>  Hello,****
>
> ** **
>
> I have the interest of a library that holds roughly 200k bib records and
> 93k authority records with 207k items and 40k patrons.  They are wanting to
> contact a library of similar size to talk to them about using Evergreen and
> how it affected workflow making the switch.  Bonus points for migrating
> from Millennium, but not required.  If someone out there thinks their
> library fits the bill and is willing to answer questions over the phone or
> by email, please send me your information so that I can pass it on!****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks,****
>
> Geoff Sams****
>
> Roanoke Public Library****
>
> 817-491-2691****
>
> ** **
>



-- 
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
Library
10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>

Reply via email to