Amy, here's my blurb. "My first experience with the Evergreen International Conference came in 2012 when the conference was hosted in Indianapolis. Because it was so close, and because I was so new to the larger Evergreen community, I didn’t appreciate the significance of either the conference or that larger community. This year, I was really able to digest the unique and valuable nature of this conference. It is fairly unprecedented to have developers and end-users work so closely on a software product, but the international Evergreen community is actively working to include the library and the librarian in the “integrated library system.” I’m really proud to be associated with Evergreen ILS and excited about its future as a fundamental component to ultimately creating an exceptional library experience for our patrons."
-- Ruth Frasur Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township Library 10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346) p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808 Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org> Our Rockin' Facebook Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary> and Stuff I'm Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>
