The link broke when I shifted servers, if you refresh the link, www.mainebalsamlibraries.org
it should be working again. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Steve
On Apr 18, 2013, at 4:08 PM, Geoff Sams wrote:
I can’t seem to access this download, is there another link
available for this? We have a few Mac users in the group that could
really use this!
Thanks,
Geoff Sams
Roanoke Public Library
817-491-2691
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]
] On Behalf Of Steve Wills
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:49 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mac OsX client for 2.3.5
To anyone who downloaded the 2.3.5 Mac os client yesterday might be
experiencing minor problems with that build. A new version has
been posted at the same link:
http://evergreen.mainebalsamlibraries.org/aboutus/Evergreen_Staff_Client_2.3.5.dmg
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Steve W.
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Wills [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2013 02:38 PM
To: 'Evergreen Discussion Group'
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mac OsX client for 2.3.5
Hi folks,
Just letting people know there is a 2.3.5 client for Mac osX here:
http://evergreen.mainebalsamlibraries.org/aboutus/Evergreen_Staff_Client_2.3.5.dmg
Steve Wills
Much thanks to BShum for getting me going on this effort.