Assuming I'm interpreting your desire correctly (holds that haven't had an
item captured to fill them and are older than X days), you'll want at
least, Request Time -> Older Than,  Capture Time -> Is Null and Cancel Time
-> Is Null.  You'll probably also want to filter on Pickup Library.

Hope that helps,

--miker



On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Anne Murray <[email protected]>wrote:

> Has anyone written a report that lists unfilled holds before a certain
> date? I can do the display no problem, but if some kind person could give
> me the base filters I'd be very grateful! I'm using table hold request,
> which may be wrong in itself. Thanks!
>
> Anne Murray
> East Dunbartonshire Libraries
> Glasgow
> Scotland
>



-- 
Mike Rylander
 | Director of Research and Development
 | Equinox Software, Inc. / Your Library's Guide to Open Source
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  [email protected]
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Reply via email to