I've got a Mac client for that version. You can download it from my Dropbox if you like: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1318790/Evergreen%202.1.app.zip
I should probably post it somewhere else, but for the time being this should get you started. Regards, Justin Hopkins IT & Web Services Coordinator 573-808-2309 [email protected] On Feb 8, 2012, at 1:11 PM, Tony Bandy wrote: > Dear all, > > I've been lurking on the list for a while, but wanted to introduce myself and > ask a question. We're a library service organization here in Ohio and very > recently have started an Evergreen consortium. We're working with Equinox to > migrate the libraries over and so far its been pretty neat. My question > concerns the Mac client build and install. Please pardon any duplications, > but I'm trying to put together a staff client for 2.1.0. > > I've "borrowed" the install directories from a Windows machine and installed > the latest XULRunner, but so far nothing seems to work. Any leads you can > share will be super, otherwise I'm going to have to dredge up a Windows > machine somewhere.... > > > Thanks in advance for your help! > > Tony Bandy > > ******************************************* > Tony Bandy > [email protected] > OHIONET > 1500 West Lane Ave. > Columbus, OH 43221-3975 > 1-800-686-8975 x19 > > Evergreen Consortium: cool-cat.org > ******************************************** > >
