That makes the entire *patron* inactive. That is very different from making a specific card inactive (actor.card in the database also has an active flag).

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium


Quoting Sharon Campbell <[email protected]>:

Under the question "Internet Access Level" is  "Active" with a box and
there should be a check mark in the box. Click in the box and it should
uncheck and the card will be inactive.


Sharon Campbell

Fayette County Public Library

1821 Heritage Park Way

Fayetteville, GA. 30214

Library Main Number 770-461-8841

[email protected]

My Direct Number  770-305-5332



________________________________

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Gordana Vitez
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 9:55 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] marking a patron barcode inactive


Hi there,

I'm trying to mark a patron barcode as inactive but, for the life of me,
I can't figure out how to do it!

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm sure it's obvious but
I'm just not seeing it.

Thanks!
Gordana



Reply via email to