Quoting ??? <[email protected]>:
Can I use evergreen 2.1.1 by using VMware?
Yes. If you can get your VMWare image running and talking to the Internet, then you should be able to install Evergreen on it with no problems.
I install Evergreen on VMs all the time, though not specifically VMWare. I use Ubuntu for the host OS and for the OS on the VM.
I failed install evergreen on and on...
Apart from the fact that Evergreen will not install on Windows, I'd suggest you send emails to the open-ils-dev list with the specific problems and errors you encounter. You could also ask in the #evergreen channel on irc.freenode.net. However, I'm guessing you are in Asia from the timestamp on your email, so the mailing list may be a better choice for you.
HtH, Jason -- Jason Stephenson Assistant Director for Technology Services Merrimack Valley Library Consortium Chief Bug Wrangler, Evergreen ILS
