Hi Dan,
Although not in Oregon, we have over 20 school libraries currently up and running with Evergreen. We are a library consortium in CT with a mix of school and public libraries. We have set up our Evergreen instance so that although the schools share the database with the public libraries, their holdings are kept separate from the publics. If you have any questions about Evergreen and schools (which came from SirsiDynix Horizon and Follett's Alliance Plus), please feel free to contact me. I can also put you in touch with one of our library media specialists that used to be on Follett. Thanks, Melissa Melissa Lefebvre Open Source Project Manager Web Services Administrator Bibliomation, Inc. 32 Crest Road Middlebury, CT 06762 203-577-4070 ext. 116 -------- Original Message -------- Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hello there :) Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 18:05:21 +0000 From: Daniel Haworth <mailto:[email protected]> <[email protected]> Reply-To: Evergreen Discussion Group <mailto:[email protected]> <[email protected]> To: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> <[email protected]> Hey mailing list! The Evergreen site said I should post an introduction. I'm with the Molalla River School District, and I'm looking to move stuff away from Follette and AutoLibrarian. Hoping Evergreen will be a good option. I'm curious though, does anyone know of some schools around Oregon that use Evergreen? I'd love to see a working implementation and chat with some school district folks about it. J ~Dan
