Thanks Lebbous, thats what I needed. Tim
On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley < [email protected]> wrote: > Hi Tim, > > You want to look at the serial.item table, which has a date_received > field. It's the items belonging to the issuance that get marked received, > rather than the issuances themselves. > > Hope this helps! > > Lebbeous > > > On 11/16/2011 01:51 PM, Tim Spindler wrote: > >> I have been trying to construct a report to get a list of expected issues >> (issances) for a given org for a range of publication dates. I can see >> the >> datasources for the issuances but I don't see what you would use to >> identify whether the issue is received or not. Looking at the database >> table issuances, the only indication I see is that the create date and >> edit >> date is the same. >> >> > > -- > Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley > | Software Developer > | Equinox Software, Inc. / Your Library's Guide to Open Source > | phone: 1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) > | email: [email protected] > | web: http://www.esilibrary.com > -- Tim Spindler [email protected] *P** Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.*
