Thank you for your persistence.
I haven’t been down there in a while, but it’s good to know I can.
Best
Sue Herbst


> On Aug 12, 2020, at 2:11 PM, Lisa Wollerstein <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> I’ve been emailing back and forth with George Gorman, Regional Director of 
> NYS Parks, and Jeffrey Mason, Park Director of Jones Beach regarding the 
> confusion on whether or not we are permitted to bird at West End. 
> 
> West End is now authorized for birdwatching. You must show binoculars at the 
> toll booth and stay out of any restricted areas. 
> 
> Attached is a copy of his email If you have any issues. 
> 
> Happy migration! 
> 
> Lisa Wollerstein.
> 
> 
> --
> 
> NYSbirds-L List Info:
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm
> 
> ARCHIVES:
> 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
> 2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
> 3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01
> 
> Please submit your observations to eBird:
> http://ebird.org/content/ebird/
> 
> --<image1.jpeg>


--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to