Thanks Dawn. That's quite a nice selection of birds. Of course I was wondering about, but not really expecting, Golden-wings just yet.
Deb -----Original Message----- >From: Dawn Hannay <[email protected]> >Sent: May 3, 2020 5:38 PM >To: Deborah Allen <[email protected]> >Cc: [email protected] >Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Sterling Forest > >Deb. Oh sorry, typo in the field. Many birds already on territory. Blue-wings, >Prairies, Brewster’s, Hooded, Worm-eating, LA Waterthrush, Chestnut-sided, >Hooded, and more. My list from today is on eBird. No Golden-wings yet, at >least that I saw. Still a very enjoyable day. >Dawn > >Sent from my iPhone > >> On May 3, 2020, at 3:16 PM, Deborah Allen <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> >> Many what? >> >> -----Original Message----- >>> From: Dawn Hannay <[email protected]> >>> Sent: May 3, 2020 10:45 AM >>> To: [email protected] >>> Subject: [nysbirds-l] Sterling Forest >>> >>> I’m birding today on the power line off Ironwood Road at Sterling Forest. >>> Many. It’s already on territory, but I’m competing with some guys riding >>> their ATVs up and down the right-of-way. Is this legal? >>> Dawn Hannay >>> >>> Sent from my iPhone >>> -- >>> >>> NYSbirds-L List Info: >>> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm >>> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm >>> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm >>> >>> ARCHIVES: >>> 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html >>> 2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L >>> 3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01 >>> >>> Please submit your observations to eBird: >>> http://ebird.org/content/ebird/ >>> >>> -- >>> -- NYSbirds-L List Info: http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm ARCHIVES: 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html 2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L 3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01 Please submit your observations to eBird: http://ebird.org/content/ebird/ --
