Wow! AWESOME! > On January 23, 2020 at 12:31 PM Steven Sachs <[email protected] > mailto:[email protected] > wrote: > > > Yesterday while shooting at the Shawangunk grasslands, I photographed a > large falcon that has been confirmed as an immature gyrfalcon. I haven’t > processed the photos yet but I will post a screen shot from my camera on > Facebook. > Check it out-“Steve Sachs Photography” is my photo page on Facebook > Thanks > Steve Sachs > Tarrytown > > > Sent from my iPad > > -- > > NYSbirds-L List Info: > http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm > http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm > http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm > > ARCHIVES: > 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html > 2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L > 3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01 > > Please submit your observations to eBird: > http://ebird.org/content/ebird/ > > -- >
-- NYSbirds-L List Info: http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm ARCHIVES: 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html 2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L 3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01 Please submit your observations to eBird: http://ebird.org/content/ebird/ --
