....BTW, Felipe, you might want to say "thank you" sometimes....that's the
3rd time I helped you out with information only to wonder why you don't
reply back.  "Thank you" for reading this.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 1:20 PM Robert Taylor <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello there...
>
> It was seen today.
>
> Rob in Massapequa
>
>
> On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 11:59 AM Felipe Pimentel <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> I have been checking several e-bird hotspots around Oyster Bay and I have
>> not read any postings about sithings of the Pacific Loon today. Any updates
>> about the Loon today?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> FP
>> --
>>
>> NYSbirds-L List Info:
>> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm
>> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm
>> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm
>>
>> ARCHIVES:
>> 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
>> 2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
>> 3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01
>>
>> Please submit your observations to eBird:
>> http://ebird.org/content/ebird/
>>
>> --
>>
>>

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to