We have had an abundance of red breasted nuthatches this year to our yard
feeders in Suffolk County. At least 4 individuals continue to visit daily. And
then we have the occasional white breasted who visits about twice a week. Far
more red breasted this year by us than ever before.
On Saturday, April 22, 2017 11:57 PM, Larry Trachtenberg
<[email protected]> wrote:
Not sure if late as its been years since I have had them regularly until this
year. But I also saw 1x at our feeders today. Two RB nuthatch (at least one
seen) virtually every day I have been around to look since Oct. 19, 2016 which
was first day last fall I noticed.
L. TrachtenbergOssining.
Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 22, 2017, at 10:08 PM, Orhan Birol <[email protected]> wrote:
Still showing at the suet feeder been around since November, rather late??Orhan
BirolShelter Island--NYSbirds-L List Info:Welcome and BasicsRules and
InformationSubscribe, Configuration and LeaveArchives:The Mail
ArchiveSurfbirdsABAPlease submit your observations toeBird!--
-- NYSbirds-L List Info: Welcome and Basics Rules and Information
Subscribe, Configuration and Leave Archives: The Mail Archive Surfbirds ABA
Please submit your observations to eBird! --
--
NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm
ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01
Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/
--