The adult White Ibis at Evangola SP was reported earlier this afternoon but has 
not been seen in at least two hours. From what I can recall of this park, there 
are not any large wetlands there, just a couple of small ponds. So, it may have 
continued on in search of something better. If I hear of any later reports, I 
will post an update.

 

Good birding!

Willie

 

From: Robert Taylor [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 12:42 PM
To: Willie D'Anna and Betsy Potter
Cc: Geneseebirds; [email protected]; nysbirds-l
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] White Ibis - Evangola State Park

 

Hi, was posted on ebird today

On Friday, July 15, 2016, Willie D'Anna and Betsy Potter 
<[email protected]> wrote:

Tom Kerr texted to the WNY Bird Alert a report from Matt Nusstein and the 
Buffalo-Niagara Facebook Group of a White Ibis at Evangola State Park (on Lake 
Erie). I have no details on the age or even the date.

 

Good birding!

Willie

------------------

Willie D'Anna

Betsy Potter

Wilson, NY

dannapotterATroadrunner.com

Betsy's website: http://www.betsypottersart.com/

Willie's photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/107683885@N07/

 

 

 

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:

 <http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME> Welcome and Basics 

 <http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES> Rules and Information 

 <http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm> 
Subscribe, Configuration and Leave

Archives:

The Mail Archive 
<http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html> 

 <http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L> Surfbirds

BirdingOnThe.Net <http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html> 

Please submit your observations to  <http://ebird.org/content/ebird/> eBird!

--


--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to