I blame autocorrect. I tried to type "egret" and autocorrect kept changing
it.

On Friday, April 22, 2016, syschiff <[email protected]> wrote:

> I'll bite. You never know what these kids are smoking these days,
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick" <[email protected]>
> To: <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
> Sent: Friday, April 22, 2016 8:13 PM
> Subject: RE: [nysbirds-l] Tern - swan River
>
>
> The typo-pun opportunities here are too mind-boggling for response. I
>> believe the correct reference in both instances is to "tern" -- just in
>> case
>> anyone was confused. :-)
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: [email protected]
>> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
>> [email protected]
>> Sent: Friday, April 22, 2016 6:28 PM
>> To: [email protected]
>> Subject: [nysbirds-l] Tern - swan River
>>
>> I just observed a species of teen flying south along the swan River toward
>> the great South Bay. Looked like a common term based on size but can't be
>> certain.
>>
>> - Luke, east Patchogue
>> --
>>
>>
>
> --
>
> NYSbirds-L List Info:
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm
>
> ARCHIVES:
> 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
> 2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
> 3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html
>
> Please submit your observations to eBird:
> http://ebird.org/content/ebird/
>
> --
>


-- 
Sent from Gmail Mobile

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to