I was there today with Randy Schutz and no one had seen. This was between 930 
and 11am or so. What coloring does it have? 


 

Sharon
*********
We can cure Chordoma!
www.chordoma.org

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul R Sweet <[email protected]>
To: sophiesaid <[email protected]>; NYSbirds-L <[email protected]>
Sent: Sat, Feb 27, 2016 5:24 pm
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Gyrfalcon- Orange County, NY



Any news on the Gyrfalcon today? Thinking of trying tomorrow


From: <[email protected]> on behalf of sophiesaid 
<[email protected]>
Reply-To: sophiesaid <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, February 26, 2016 at 9:54 PM
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Gyrfalcon- Orange County, NY





I was able to view a perched Gyrfalcon from the platform at the Wallkill 
National Wildlife Preserve tonight, at sunset. It was distant, but was flushed 
by several Northern Harriers and then the Gyrfalcon flew towards me.  I have 
pictures for documentary purposes.  I recommend scopes/binoculars for viewing.  
An exciting bird for Orange County!

Linda Scrima

--
NYSbirds-L List Info:
Welcome and Basics
Rules and Information
Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
Archives:
The Mail Archive
Surfbirds
BirdingOnThe.Net
Please submit your observations toeBird!
--

--
        
NYSbirds-L List Info:
        
Welcome and Basics         
        
Rules and Information         
        
Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
        
Archives:
        
The Mail Archive
        
Surfbirds
        
BirdingOnThe.Net
        
Please submit your observations to eBird!
        
--


--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to