I have not checked and I have not seen any reports on the local list either. If 
I hear any updates I will forward them.

Isaac Grant
Senior Loan Officer

> On Sep 29, 2015, at 9:53 AM, John J. Collins <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Does anyone know if the Say's Phoebe is still being seen today in Staten
> Island?
> 
> John J. Collins
> Raritan, NJ
> [email protected]
> "God desires that all the world be pure in his sight.
> The earth should not be injured.
> The earth should not be destroyed."  (St. Hildegard of Bingen)
> "I will sing to the Lord all my life;
> I will sing praise to my God while I live." (Ps. 104:33)  
> 
> 
> 
> --
> 
> NYSbirds-L List Info:
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm
> 
> ARCHIVES:
> 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
> 2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
> 3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html
> 
> Please submit your observations to eBird:
> http://ebird.org/content/ebird/
> 
> --

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to