Ditto!

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:22:49 -0400
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] feral cat bill
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

I called too, thanks for the headup.
John LaverManhattan, NY
On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 2:10 PM, MB Warburton <[email protected]> 
wrote:
I just called and it was very simple.Thanks for the information and 
encouragement to do it.
Mary Beth WarburtonPotsdam, NY
On Jun 11, 2015, at 2:04 PM, Michael Galas <[email protected]> wrote:
Forwarding  for Gerry Rising:
The feral cat bill is to come up within hours. Please call Senate majority 
leader John Flanagan at 518-455-2071 to oppose it. Just say you oppose Senate 
1081. It will take a few seconds to do this and opposing this bill is VERY 
important to birds and other wildlife.

Having never made such a call before, I was very hesitant to do so myself, but 
I found it very simple. A young woman answered and asked for my message. I said 
that I opposed Senate 1081. She thanked me and promised to pass my message on 
to the senator. I thanked her and we hung up. That was it.

Numbers count in this world. Please help.

Gerry Rising
[email protected]
Thank You

Mike & Sylvia [email protected] cell







--
        NYSbirds-L List Info:
        Welcome and Basics         
        Rules and Information         
        Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
        Archives:
        The Mail Archive
        Surfbirds
        BirdingOnThe.Net
        Please submit your observations to eBird!
        --


--
        NYSbirds-L List Info:
        Welcome and Basics         
        Rules and Information         
        Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
        Archives:
        The Mail Archive
        Surfbirds
        BirdingOnThe.Net
        Please submit your observations to eBird!
        --


-- 
John L
Goals are dreams with deadlines.


--
        NYSbirds-L List Info:
        Welcome and Basics         
        Rules and Information         
        Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
        Archives:
        The Mail Archive
        Surfbirds
        BirdingOnThe.Net
        Please submit your observations to eBird!
        --                                        
--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to