Hi Again, I'll get 'em, and good luck tomorrow ! But if you don't connect, I'll be sending you a copy of a post I'm working on, which might interest you !
Cheers, Bob On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 12:20 AM, robert adamo <[email protected]> wrote: > Thanks to an email from Mel Cowgill informing me of the above, I headed > there in the hope of getting an adequate photo of this species. The good > news was they were still there (21 strong}, with the bad news being they > were too far away for my camera to get a decent shot. > > I then tried Patchogue Lake, Patchogue in the hope of photographing the > Red-necked Grebe, that has been there, at least up to 3/11, when I saw it. > Unfortunately, I couldn't find it today, but as a consolation prize, found > ~ 15 Canvasbacks, a scarce species this winter. > > Cheers, > Bob > -- NYSbirds-L List Info: http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm ARCHIVES: 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html 2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L 3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html Please submit your observations to eBird: http://ebird.org/content/ebird/ --
