I just wanted to advise everyone that nobody needs to wire Mark any money, 
because I have already done that. Just kidding.

This is obviously spam as a result of malware that has distributed this message 
to everyone in or select addresses from Mark's email address book.

It is good practice to periodically clear out your browser's cache, cookies and 
browsing history (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache). If you 
own a computer running Windows, it is also strongly encouraged to keep 
antivirus and/or anti-malware software up-to-date. If you don't have anything 
installed, I strongly recommend the free version of Avast! Internet Security 
(http://www.avast.com/index). Avast! ranks among the highest of free 
anti-malware and antivirus software, and has a paid upgrade option for the full 
version.

By keeping your computer and browser clean, you can help prevent the spread of 
malware and viruses.

Thanks and good birding!

Sincerely,
Chris T-H

Listowner, NYSbirds-L
Ithaca, NY



On Oct 28, 2013, at 2:14 AM, Mark Forsyth 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
 wrote:

Hello,

Sorry to bother you with this but i had a sudden trip out of the country to 
Greece. Am here to see my ill cousin she is suffering from Kidney disease and 
must undergo Kidney transplant to save her life. Kidney transplant is very 
expensive,so i want to transfer her back home to have the surgery implemented. 
I really need to take care of this now but i traveled with little money due to 
the short time i prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way 
it is right now. I need a loan of $1,500 from you and I'll refund you at my 
return. I will really appreciate whatever amount you can come up with,if not 
all get back to me. I'll advise on how to transfer it.

Thanks
Mark Forsyth


--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--



--
Chris Tessaglia-Hymes
Listowner, NYSbirds-L
Ithaca, New York
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
NYSbirds-L – 
Archives<http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html>
NYSbirds-L – Welcome and Basics<http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME>
NYSbirds-L – Rules and 
Information<http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES>
NYSbirds-L – Subscribe, Configuration and 
Leave<http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>


--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to