I had already replied to Steve - that was not the bird I saw today - I had seen 
the one in the photo earlier.Today's bird only had a hint of green on the side 
of the head and seemed grayer on the sides
 Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:48:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Massapequa Preserve - 3 Eurasian Widgeons
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected]; [email protected]

Here's an image of the same bird taken 12/12/12 
http://lloydspitalnikphotos.com/v/waterfowl/eurasia_x_american_wigeon/eurasian_x_american_wigeon_R2D1234.jpg.html

Happy holidays to everyone,
Lloyd
www.lloydspitalnikphotos.com


On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Steve Walter <[email protected]> wrote:

I would think it’s a hybrid. I finally caught up with it recently and got 
pictures. I don’t recall anyone posting a picture, so I have done so. You can 
see what this critter looks like at http://www.stevewalternature.com/ 
 Steve Walter
Bayside, NY 
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of David Klauber

Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:03 AM
To: NY Birds
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Massapequa Preserve - 3 Eurasian Widgeons 
This morning there were 3, 1 possibly a hybrid, male Eurasian Widgeons on the 
grass next to the pond near Pittsburgh Ave. There were at least 7 Winter Wrens 
in various locations, and a few were singing 
--
NYSbirds-L List Info:
Welcome and Basics 
Rules and Information 
Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
Archives:
The Mail Archive
Surfbirds
BirdingOnThe.Net
Please submit your observations to eBird!
--

--
        NYSbirds-L List Info:
        Welcome and Basics         

        Rules and Information         

        Subscribe, Configuration and Leave

        Archives:
        The Mail Archive

        Surfbirds
        BirdingOnThe.Net
        Please submit your observations to eBird!

        --


-- 
All the best,
Lloyd
Lloyd Spitalnik Photography
www.lloydspitalnikphotos.com/main.php


--
        NYSbirds-L List Info:
        Welcome and Basics         
        Rules and Information         
        Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
        Archives:
        The Mail Archive
        Surfbirds
        BirdingOnThe.Net
        Please submit your observations to eBird!
        --                                        
--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to