After church today, my wife RuthAnn agreed to accompany me down to Eastport, 
Suffolk Co., for a "quick" try at the Barnacle Goose. Upon arrival, I found 
Diana Teta, and 2 of her friends (unknown to me), looking at the BRNG, just as 
it swam into the 2nd cove on the w/s of Eastport Pond, and out of sight. I 
waited for about 45 minutes without success, before suggesting to RA about 
getting something to eat & drink locally, and then returning for an even 
quicker "quick" try. She agreed (she had a book along ) and we proceeded to 
have a hearty & tasty lunch at the diner in C.Morichies, located on the s/s of 
Main St., in the middle of town.
Returning to Eastport, we found Pat Lindsay & Shai Mitra on the scene, making 
for the 2nd time in 10 days, that I have had the good fortune of, literally, 
finding birders with their feet on the ground and the bird in their eye-peices!
Cheers,Bob                                        
--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to