If you scroll down the page he gives another link that works and it is indeed a 
Great Kiskadee.

Shane Blodgett
Brooklyn NY

Sent from another Apple device 

On Sep 6, 2011, at 5:09 PM, Andrew Block <[email protected]> wrote:

> Just got this from John Votta in NJ who wanted to me to send it to the NY 
> listserv.  I couldn't see any photo but maybe someone else can.  If it's true 
> then it would be an awesome bird.
>  
> Andrew
>  
> Andrew v. F. Block
> Consulting Naturalist/Wildlife Biologist
> 37 Tanglewylde Avenue
> Bronxville, Westchester Co., New York 10708-3131
> Phone: 914-337-1229; Fax: 914-771-8036
> 
> 
> ----- Forwarded Message -----
> From: JOHN VOTTA <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 4:23 PM
> Subject: Bird by the USS Intrepid on 8/31
> 
> Hi Andrew,
> 
> First off I got your email from the NY Listserv and seeing you are a Wildlife 
> Biologist, I thought I would let someone on the NY serv know about this. I am 
> a member on the NJ Listserv and I frequent a bird ID website and someone from 
> the UK was asking about this ID from 8/31. I know it is a week later but as 
> you can see these pics were just posted today. I am forwarding you the link 
> to the forum. Again these are not my PICs and I did not see the G. Kiskadee 
> at all but he states it was right near the Intrepid. I know it is a great 
> bird for NYC so I needed to let someone know. Maybe a freeloader on a cruise 
> ship or an Irene displacement???
> 
> http://www.whatbird.com/forums/forums/thread/256501.aspx
> 
> John
> 
> 
> --
> NYSbirds-L List Info:
> Welcome and Basics
> Rules and Information
> Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
> Archives:
> The Mail Archive
> Surfbirds
> BirdingOnThe.Net
> Please submit your observations to eBird!
> --

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to