Hi,

I wasn't expecting to particpate in a feeder count today, and did not
contact the Westchester compiler.  Due to the weather, I am unexpectedly
home, and thus decided to take a hike through Grierson and Yarrow Preserve
near Katonah.

I'd like to report 2 eastern bluebirds on Mt. Holly Road and 1 hermit thrush
in my yard in addition to standard fare.

I searched http://www.hras.org/bwcbc.html, but could not find a means of
contacting the compiler, who is probably out in the field anyway.  I
completely understand if these sightings cannot be included, but I thought I
should report them anyway, since they are a little unusual according to the
records.

Thanks.  Stay warm.


-- 
"The test of us as a society is not necessarily how we treat the best among
us but how we treat the most questionable." - Ben Loeterman

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html
3) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to