The Varied Thrush was seen during the morning (9AM-12PM) in the same area where it has been during past days. Around noon, there were several hawks flying or perching next to the bathroom area, where the Varied Thrush has been frequently seen. All the birds that had been feeding in that area (including the Thrush) were in hiding. I left at that point and I cannot tell you if the Varied Thrush did reappear during the afternoon.
FP On Dec 4, 2010, at 6:02 PM, Jeffery Davis wrote: > I know the Hermit Warbler stole the spotlight but can anyone report positive > or negative on the Varied Thrush for today? Thanks. > > regards, > jeff > > Downingtown, PA > > Checkout our bird photos at the link below: > http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/ > > "Birding Like I Have Six Months To Live" > -- NYSbirds-L List Info: http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES ARCHIVES: 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html 2) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html 3) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L Please submit your observations to eBird: http://ebird.org/content/ebird/ --
