Also Direction & photos:
http://kymry.wordpress.com/2010/11/18/ct-fork-tailed-flycatcher/

Showdown at Cove Island:
http://kymry.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/showdown-at-cove-island/

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk, CT
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MardiWD

On Dec 3, 2010, at 1:07 PM, Donna Schulman wrote:

> Connecticut Birds is the best source for up-to-date info on the CT  
> Fork-tailed Flycatcher: http://www.birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/CTBD.html
>
> A Dec. 3rd message there states that the bird "continues".
>
> Donna Schulman
> Forest Hills, NY
>
> On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Brien Hindman  
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm getting into the game pretty late due to the holidays and  
> whatnot.  I'm curious if the FT Flycatcher is still present.  Latest  
> post I found was Nov. 28, unless my gmail search was deficient.
>
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Brien Hindman
>
>
> -- 
> "The test of us as a society is not necessarily how we treat the  
> best among us but how we treat the most questionable." - Ben Loeterman
>









--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html
3) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to